16 Jan Unveiling of the venues
ART AND TECHNOLOGY ARE TAKING OVER MONTREAL THIS SPRING!
(UPDATE: ISEA2020 from October 13 to 18, 2020 goes entirely digital, with an innovative experiential format.)
Montreal, January 16, 2020 – Montreal Digital Spring (Printemps numérique) announces the venues of ISEA2020. From May 19 to 24 2020 (Update: October 13 to 18, 2020), Montreal will enjoy an impressive programming! The 26th International Symposium on Electronic Art is bringing together scholarly, artistic, and scientific domains in an interdisciplinary discussion and showcase of creative productions applying new technologies in electronic art, interactivity and digital media. Its program is articulated in such a way as to offer international participants a unique experience in Montreal!
- NAD – UQAC School (1501 de Bleury street, Montréal, QC H3A 0H3)
ART EXHIBITIONS AND PERFORMANCES
- The 7 fingers (2111 St-Laurent boulevard, Montréal, QC H2X 2T5)
- Fonderie Darling (745 Ottawa street, Montréal, QC H3C 1R8)
- Phi Centre (407 Saint-Pierre street, Montréal, QC H2Y 2M3)
- Concordia University – Black Box (1515 Sainte-Catherine street West, Montréal, QC H3G)
Full Passes + Student Full Passes are still available with the early-bird rate HERE!
Source: Printemps numérique